Sunday 9 September 2012

*Black Magic*

Hey Creative peeps

Time for another challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies with the theme "Black Magic" they want to see black somewhere on your projects & another chance to enter their DT call for those of you who didn't get chance to enter last week or for nit wit me who forgot to put DT after my name!! :o)

Here's my creation


Using cute little wizard image


Materials List:

White 8x8 card blank cut to size
Kraft card
Prima paper
LOTV stamp
(coloured with promarkers & prisma pencils)
Stars & Star pin
Flower
Glitter

Challenges:

Black Magic

Hugs

Emma xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Emma. I love the little wizard and all your embellies look great.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply a fab card.. I love that image.. i will have to put him on my wish list!
    thank you for sharing such a lovely card over at Lili's little fairies this week.Good luck!
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete