Friday 13 July 2012

Canary Love Set

Hi Creative Peeps

I've made a little card and tag set so i can play along with afew challenges & i'm going to put it up for sale on EBAY later today


The Card

The Tag


The Set

Materials List:

Craftwork Cards Fanciful card Here
Prima Paper
Echo Park Paper
Saturated Canary Digi Stamp
(coloured with Promarkers)
Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers & Flat String Pearls
Sizzix Die Cut Swirls & Leaves

Other Stuff:
Thin Lace, Gingham Ribbon, Large Eyelet,
White Acrylic Paint,White Gel Pen &
Ranger Stickles Glitter Star Dust & Platinum

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Shabby Chic

Swirls & Lace

Theme-Checks/Gingham

I'm putting this set up for sale on EBAY later today

Bye for now

Hugs
Emma xx

1 comment:

  1. I am rather stunned. I have just viewed your site whilst blog hopping and I can't believe you are not inundated with followers. Your cards are gorgeous. Such beautiful colouring. Needless to say I have joined your blog.
    Love Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete