Wednesday 13 June 2012

Chilly Challenge

Hello me creative lovelies

There is a winter theme over at MDUC this week, so i decided to enter as it gave me a chance to ink up and colour this little cutie pie. 


Complete with ice rink


And cool white flowers


Materials List:

A5 landscape cards-Hunkydory
Papers-My Mind's Eye
Magnolia Stamps-Winter Skating Tilda & Log
Coloured with Promarkers
Flowers & Pearl Spray-Wild Orchid Crafts & I Am Roses
Anita's Clear Gloss
 Handmade Stick pin
Feathers
gems
 Pom pom trim
Star Dust Glitter-Ranger

I would like to enter the following Challenge:

Winter Theme

Bye for now

Hugs

Emma xx











3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Tilda, love her sitting on the log and the pom poms remind me of snowballs, love it, thanks for joining us at MDUC for our winter challenge, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it makes me shivver so lovely and really gor-juss

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your gorgeous scene - so beautifully coloured. And that floral spray is stunning.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC for our Winter Downunder.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete